It’s only polite that I say a bit about me before I start my blog posts / ramblings.
The year after finishing university is very uncertain for some, a load of unanswered questions about life. In this year I managed to :
– Stay living in a city I loved with housemates I adored, achievement one.
– I also quit a job for the first time, achievement two.
– I found a boy who could tolerate my craziness, achievement three.
– I also found a job that I really enjoyed and was quite good at, achievement four.
– I lived on my own with a girl I never spoke to and managed to avoid any awkward form of communication, achievement five.
And after all this over-achieving I decided to pack my bags and leave the country for a year.
My boyfriend and I both found it difficult to find jobs in the same city in England and so we decided to go to Australia and see what was over there.
So I started this blog so I can remember amazing things that we have done and the different obstacles we have faced along the way.
If you’re reading this I hope that you enjoy it !